Whatever your level; choosing to combine Spanish lessons in Granada, Spain with Flamenco dance lessons is the best way to accelerate your learning experience. Immerse yourself in the local culture and take home two new skills that will stay with you long after your trip is over.
You will be taught by highly qualified native Spanish speakers who have a passion for teaching and use proven teaching techniques.
In the afternoon, put on your dancing shoes and learn to dance to the fiery rhythm of Flamenco, taught by highly qualified and passionate instructors.
Immerse yourself in the local culture and progress rapidly practising your new found language and dance skills in your free time.
- Suitable for all levels from complete beginners to advanced Spanish learners
- Classes start on Mondays throughout the year for elementary to advanced levels
- Beginners start on set dates throughout the year
- If you can't find availability on the date you want to travel, please contact us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible
- Flamenco lessons are suitable for all levels (Please note dance lessons will be held in Spanish)
- Minimum age 16
- The school is open year round with a break for Christmas
- Classes start on Mondays
- If you book the optional accommodation with this learning holiday, you’ll check-in on Sunday before the course starts
- Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
- Classes start at 9am
- You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 45 minutes each
- You will have a short break between each class
- Flamenco lessons will be scheduled around your language lessons
- Flamenco classes will be held at a local dance centre, please note a handling fee is included in the price of this package
- You will have 6 Flamenco lessons per week lasting 45 minutes each
What Will I Learn?
- The language lessons are highly interactive and you will speak Spanish from day 1, both inside and outside of the classroom.
- You’ll focus on the four main language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- In the dance lessons, you will learn about the different dance techniques of Sevillanas Flamenco.
- Master your compàs and palmas skills; the use of feet, voice and clapping to accompany Flamenco dance
- How to identify the various Flamenco rhythms
What Should I Wear For The Dance Lessons?
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in
- Wear shoes suitable for dancing, ideally with a sturdy, low heel
- The school offers a host of optional cultural activities and seminars throughout the week
- You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as tapas tours and excursions
- You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
- Please arrive at the school by 8.30am on your first day for a short level test
- This test will assess your understanding of the language and will help the course organisers to place you in the right group class for your level
- We recommend you bring a small dictionary with you
- This school offers transfers to and from Granada airport for an additional charge; you can book transfers during the booking process
- This school offers optional accommodation
- Please note that this school charges a compulsory course enrolment fee, this is not included in the price and will be charged as an extra during the booking process
Pursue your passion for language and dance with others from around the globe and immerse yourself in the local culture.