Combine the flavours of Greece with its language on this unique Greek cooking and language course; with private Greek lessons each day and 1 cookery lesson during the week you will immerse yourself in Greek Island life just 50 metres from the beautiful beaches more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation for 7 nights / 8 days in a twin/double apartment
- Singles can have a single rooms with no single supplement in low season
- Please note: a single supplement may apply if you are travelling in July and August due to availability
- To check availability for singles please contact us at email@example.com with your preferred date of travel
- Check in anytime after 12pm on day 1 and check out by 11am on day 8
- 10 one-on-one private Greek language lessons
- 1 cooking lesson (exact day and time will be confirmed on arrival)
- Breakfast daily
- The dinner you’ve learned to cook during your cooking lesson with wine
- Welcome drinks and Greek meze
Stay in traditional Greek apartments located in a tranquil corner of Askeli on the welcoming Island of Poros in Greece, located less than 50 metres from the beautiful waters of Askeli beach and bay and learn the skills of cooking delicious Greek dishes with your host Katerina who is both passionate and knowledgeable about Greek cooking on this Greek cookery holiday with a difference.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on