** Off sale for 2012 more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- 15 hours of photography tuition and Photoshop tutorials
- 2 experienced photography tutors on the course
- Photography activities include a trip to Pienza, medieval abbeys and towns, wine tasting and an individual review with your tutors
- All transport to photographic locations
- An optional pasta cooking lesson on your last morning (Monday)
- All breakfasts and lunches (either picnic lunch on location or at the farmhouse)
- 2 dinners taken at the farmhouse in the evenings with wine
- Note: 1 evening meal is taken at a local restaurant at an extra cost
- 3 nights / 4 days accommodation in a private twin/double room
- Note: Single travellers will have a private single room and there are no single supplements
- Check in anytime after 2pm on day 1 and check out on day 4
- Transfer to and from Pisa airport
- Transfers run once a day, time of the transfer will be confirmed before arrival
Stay in this beautiful renovated Tuscan farmhouse in the heart of Italy, South Tuscany Montenero d'Orcia and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Nestling in an endless horizon of rolling Tuscan hills, olive groves, vineyards and just over 1 hour from the beautiful Tuscan coast, the location will ensure a calming and inspiring holiday for the perfect combination of exceptional natural beauty and the true Italian way of life.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on
- Royal Photographic Society
Public holidays / Closures