Learn Spanish in the morning and Flamenco dancing in the afternoon on this 1 week course; get out of the classroom, put your dancing shoes on and dance to the firey rhythm of Flamenco more details...
The school is located in the centre of town in a traditional Andalusian house with tropical gardens just a few minutes walk from the stunning beaches of the Costa del Sol.
Public holidays / Closures
Please note that there are no classes on the following days:
21 December - 6 January 2014
Classes will not be made up and no refunds will be given except on the following days when these activities will take place:
- 24 June: an invitation to the beach party of San Juan on the night of the 23 June with barbecue and sangria.
- 15 August: Trip to the Malaga “Feria” (a street party) with private coach
- 12 October: Lunch invitation at the “Feria” of Nerja. (“Feria” is a Fair and large street party which goes on well into the night)
- 1 November: Halloween party on the evening of the 31 October
- 8 December: Christmas party on the evening of the 7 December