Dedicated to teaching French since 1999, this friendly French language school is located on the 1st and 4th floors of a beautiful art deco building in the historical city of Lyon.
Lyon is France’s 2nd largest city and boasts a rich cultural heritage famous for its gastronomy and vineyards and more recently for its football team. At the crossroads of the main European cities, close to the Mediterranean Sea and Alpine ski resorts, Lyon is perfectly located for those looking to learn French in France in a dynamic cultural city.
Your French lessons take place in one of the 9 well equipped classrooms and outside of class, you can check your emails in the student room or relax over a good French coffee and if you want to enhance your language holiday then why not borrow one of the French DVD’s or books from the well equipped library.
Go learn to speak French at this excellent French language school in the UNESCO city of Lyon and brush up on your linguistic skills on a French language holiday.
- Stunning art deco building
- Centrally located in the heart of historical Lyon
- UNESCO site
- 9 well equipped classrooms
- Internet access in the student room
- Wifi access
- Coffee machine and water fountain
- Library with French DVDs and books
- Outdoor smokers area
- Many facilities nearby including cinema, ice rink, swimming pool, Opera house, museums, parks, bars and restaurants
- Offers a host of optional social & cultural activities
- Weekend ski trips to the Alps available
- Trips on the Rhône
0845 625 0445
or +44 (0) 208 144 5990
Read what the press have to say about GoLearnTo.com's learning holidays here...
Read our travel blog for holiday ideas and the latest travel industry news.
Pin it, Facebook
Copyright 2013 GoLearnTo Limited. All Rights Reserved | 24 York Mews, London, NW5 2TJ | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 845 625 0445 | skype: golearnto.com
Website development by The Technology Studio