One of France's most rugged regions, Brittany is a fascinating mix of spectacular coastline, ancient towns, magical islands and inland woods.
You’ll stay in a cosy family run hotel in the pretty village of St. Caradec not far from the beach, the perfect base for a cookery course in Brittany.
St. Caradec is a charming village, where the love of traditions - fresh food, fine wines and good living continues today. Within easy reach of the sea, the local produce includes the famous Breton oysters and mussles.
Your hosts will also be more than happy to help you arrange visits to salt marshes and vineyards if you’d like to explore the food in the area a little more.
Chef's party piece is opening a bottle of champagne with a sword so be sure to ask him for a demonstration during your stay!
The hotel offers six cosy guest rooms with lovely views of the garden, the surrounding countryside, and the village square and is the perfect setting for your cookery holiday in Brittany.
Cookery classes take place in the kitchen at the hotel with French Chef Christian who will share his local knowledge of Breton specialities.
Enjoy an French cookery holiday and spend time at this beautiful family run hotel learning to cook with a Michelin star Chef to discover the secrets and delights of a culture driven by its culinary history.
- Perfect location in the village of St. Caradec between the towns of Loudéac and Pontivy
- Not far from the beaches of Brittany
- Pretty gardens around the hotel
- Cosy guest rooms with private bathrooms
- Wifi is unavailable, however, cable internet is available on request
- Your hosts have a cat, however, it is not allowed in the common areas
- Visit the forest where King Arthur, Merlin and the magician's consort once reigned
- Near the Nantes à Brest canal and the Lac de Guerlédan
- Cook with French Chef Christian who has many years experience working in and running restaurants in France and the USA
0845 625 0445
or +44 (0) 208 144 5990
Read what the press have to say about GoLearnTo.com's learning holidays here...
Read our travel blog for holiday ideas and the latest travel industry news.
Pin it, Facebook
Copyright 2013 GoLearnTo Limited. All Rights Reserved | 24 York Mews, London, NW5 2TJ | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 845 625 0445 | skype: golearnto.com
Website development by The Technology Studio