About the location
Take time out of your busy schedule to enjoy a yoga holiday in a relaxing haven. You can combine your Yoga with cooking outstanding Thai cuisine or climbing the impressive limestone formations scattered along the shore of the island, all set in the secluded Phang Nga Bay, Koh Yao Noi Island, just an hour from Phuket. An ideal place to improve your sense of tranquillity and wellbeing.
Stay on this magical island shrouded in natural beauty and enjoy the pristine private sandy beach where the clear, clean waters gently break on shore. Close to the national park and the astonishing limestone Karst mountains. Considered a hidden gem, Phang Nga Bay is an idyllic retreat to escape the crowds, relax and enjoy the magnificent views.
Your talented and enthusiastic yoga instructor has many years experience teaching in destinations around the world, so you will be in good hands with tuition focussed on you individually, to ensure you make the utmost of your experience.
Cooking lessons take place in the al fresco restaurant on the beach with seating in the sand under the shade of palms and coconut trees, where you will join the head chef for a master class in Thai cookery.
Quietly nestled in a secluded corner of Koh Yao Noi island, each luxury studio at this exquisite resort has a private lounge area, private terrace with swing, tropical semi-outdoor bathroom (this is optional) and views of the grounds. All rooms are spacious with luxury facilities you would expect from a hotel of this standard.
The resort has a wonderful spa where you can enjoy unlimited use of the herbal steam room or book a traditional Thai massage or treatment.
Escape and relax and rejuvenate yourself under the tropical Thai sunshine for a wellbeing holiday lazing on white sandy beaches fringed with palm trees.
- Beautiful intimate boutique beach resort
- The resort has a spa which is open daily and offers a host of treatments and massages
- Luxury studios all with private balconies, partial sea view or resort view and air conditioning
- Elegantly furnished bedrooms with king size beds, a day bed and a cosy living room and balcony
- All rooms have TV, small stereo, tea and coffee facilities, fresh water daily, robe and slippers
- All accommodation is set overlooking the grounds of the resort and some rooms have a partial view of the sea
- Room upgrades are available for an extra cost and subject to availability
- Tucked away, far from the tourist resorts of Phuket
- Good shopping around the island
- Some of Thailand’s best walking, diving, climbing, swimming and canoeing nearby
- Fantastic adventure opportunities including snorkelling, elephant trekking and Island hopping
- Phang Nga Bay is known for its spectacular rock formations, stunning natural beauty and unspoiled beaches
- A professional, fun and friendly Yoga instructor with many years experience on hand to make your stay memorable
- Incredible climbing destination with over 150 routes for beginner to advanced levels
- Yoga practice in the beach front sala
- Relaxing and quiet destination, with lovely restaurants and bars on the water front
- Thai Masterchef to teach delicious Thai cuisine in the al fresco kitchen
- Within easy reach (1 hour) of Phuket airport
- Wifi in the hotel's public areas (not in the rooms)