This Flamenco school is located in Macarena, one of most lively neighbourhoods of Seville where Tapas Bars are a plenty, and Flamenco shows are within walking distance.
The school has been featured in the Telegraph newspaper. Read the article and find out more.
Macarena covers the northern area of the historical city centre reaching the old city walls. It's a residential area with many churches and Flamenco clubs offering visitors an insight into local life that reaches beyond seeing Seville as a 'tourist'.
Dedicated to teaching all things Flamenco to both visitors and locals including dance, compas and guitar lessons, this friendly school will ensure you'll get the most out of your holiday and will show you the real Flamenco in Seville.
Quality and personal attention are the mainstay of the school's professional Flamenco teachers and dance classes are regularly accompanied by a Flamenco guitarist and singer to give you the complete 'Flamenco experience'.
Flamenco is an art form and all visitors to the school are encouraged to immerse themselves in all things Flamenco by visiting Flamenco shows and festivals that promises a cultural as well as a creative holiday experience.
You can even learn to speak Spanish at this school so you can combine learning Flamenco dance or guitar with learning to speak the language of Flamenco as well.
- WiFi / Internet
- Two sound-proofed, cushioned floor dance studios
- Dressing rooms with showers (men and women)
- Common Room
- Library with Flamenco music & books
- Teachers are keen to show you Seville and introduce you to local Flamenco shows for a complete cultural experience
- Professional guitarists to teach the guitar lessons
- Local Flamenco professional dancers teaching dance and compas
- Many classes accompanied by guitarists and singers
- Classes will be given in Spanish but most teachers will know some basic English
- The school's staff often perform at worldwide Flamenco events
- Around 1.5miles from Alcazar, Plaza de Toros, Museum of Fine Arts, Plaza Nueva and the Olympic Stadium
- Around 1 mile from Isla Magica and 2 miles from Maria Luisa Park
- Just 5 miles from the airport
0845 625 0445
or +44 (0) 208 144 5990
Read what the press have to say about GoLearnTo.com's learning holidays here...
Read our travel blog for holiday ideas and the latest travel industry news.
Pin it, Facebook
Copyright 2013 GoLearnTo Limited. All Rights Reserved | 24 York Mews, London, NW5 2TJ | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 845 625 0445 | skype: golearnto.com
Website development by The Technology Studio