With only 4 days to go to the 2012 Taste of London festival in Regents Park we have another great prize up for grabs when you visit stand G14 anytime between Thursday 21st June and Sunday 24th June.
Today’s prize is two free places on our fun cookery course in Rome, Italy plus a FREE copy of celebrated cook Diane Seed’s fantastic book ‘The Food Lover’s Guide to the Secrets of Gourmet Rome’.
Hosted by British cook Diane Seed, this is a great way to explore a different side of the city as Diane imparts her extensive culinary expertise and knowledge which she’s gathered over her 28 years in Rome – a perfect highlight to a city break.
To whet your appetite for this one day cookery course, click on the link below:
Why we love this day course…
• Cook with Diane Seed who not only teaches in a fun and relaxed way but has published her own cook books and advised Marks and Spencer on their Italian food range!
• Learn to cook authentic Roman dishes
• Cook in Diane’s own kitchen
• Overlook the Dome of St Peter
• The perfect enhancement to a city break in Rome
See you at stand G14 IN Regents Park, London, NW1 next week!