Learn the art of photography on this adventurous photography weekend in Orvieto in Umbria, get out and about in a 4x4 and photograph three beautiful areas of Italy including Umbria, Tuscany and Latium more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the photography instructor’s profile and guest reviews
- 4 days photography holiday course
- 3 nights accommodation in a 17th century palazzo
- Prices are based on 2 sharing a twin or double room with a private bathroom
- Single travellers can book a twin/double room with en-suite bathroom for sole occupancy for a compulsory single room supplement (subject to availability)
- Please note that shared rooms for solo travellers are not offered on this holiday and singles must pay a compulsory single supplement for their own room
- Breakfast and lunch daily (lunch is taken out on location)
- 1 dinner with the group
- A map of the area
- All transport to each photography shoot location in a 4x4
- An afternoon’s Photoshop training
- A pick up from Orvieto train station with a transfer to your hotel
- Note: Please see the notes on your voucher regarding 'what to bring' and please email a small photograph 7 days prior to arrival for Patrick the photographer so he can find you for your arrival pick-up
- Please note: If coming from outside of Europe, it may be better to arrive the day before the scheduled course arrival day so as to allow for adequate travel time and not miss out on any activities for Day 1
Located Orvieto at the corner of three regions each with their own history and traditions; Latium (the region of Rome), Umbria and Tuscany, this photography school gets you out and about around this stunning region of Italy and promises not only a photography holiday but an Italian immersion.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on