Learn how to make the perfect gelato on this introduction to ice cream making break in Sorrento in a traditional Italian style kitchen and staying in a local hotel- the ideal course for ice cream lovers or those looking to discover the basics to start their very own gelato business more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the tutor’s profile and guest reviews
- 3 day Italian ice cream making course (classes run Mon-Fri only, there are no classes on weekends) at the Villa Capo Santa Fortunata
- Between 2 hours of gelato making tuition each day for 3 days
- Please note the chef uses professional gelato making machines
- Lesson times vary and will be confirmed on arrival
- All ice-cream making ingredients
- Return transfers from the hotel to the villa for the cookery lessons
- Your own souvenir apron
- A PDF document with recipes in (sent to you via email)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation either at the Palmento Relais in Piano di Sorrento or the Green House Hotel in Sorrento
- Note: Prices are based on two people sharing the twin/double standard bedrooms
- Single travellers can book a twin/double room for sole occupancy for a compulsory single room supplement (subject to availability)
- Please note that shared rooms for solo travellers are not offered on this holiday and singles must pay a compulsory single supplement for their own room
- Check in any time between 11am - 8pm on day 1 and check out by 10.30am on day 5
- Internet access at the hotel
This friendly Italian cooking school in Sorrento focuses on simple healthy Italian food and uses fresh organically grown produce from the local area, you can even specialise in making the Italian classics of pizza, pasta and gelato learning to cook in the traditional Italian kitchen of the Villa Capo Santa Fortunata set just a few minutes from the sea in stunning Sorrento.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on