**SORRY THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER RUNNING IN 2016/7**
Learn how to make the perfect gelato on this introduction to ice cream making course in Sorrento in a traditional Italian style kitchen - the ideal course for ice cream lovers or those looking to discover the basics to start their very own gelato more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the tutor’s profile and guest reviews
- A 2 hour Italian ice cream making lesson
- The delicious food you have prepared
- Please note the chef uses professional gelato making machines
- All ice-cream making ingredients
- Your own souvenir apron
- A PDF document with recipes in (sent to you via email)
This friendly Italian cooking school in Sorrento focuses on simple healthy Italian food and uses fresh organically grown produce from the local area, you can even specialise in making the Italian classics of pizza, pasta and gelato learning to cook in the traditional Italian kitchen of the Villa Capo Santa Fortunata set just a few minutes from the sea in stunning Sorrento.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on