Stay 7 nights in a beautiful farmhouse at this 'agriturismo' set in the heart of Tuscany between Pisa and Volterra; unleash your creative side during painting lessons in this beautiful setting as well as learning about olive oils and wines and taking an Italian cooking class more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- 1 cookery class on day 2
- The meal you’ve learned to cook after your class with wine
- Painting classes with an expert local artist and interpreter on days 3,4 and 5
- A tour of the estate’s vineyards, wine cellar and olive groves with an English speaking guide on day 6
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting on day 6
- Please note: A minimum of 2 people are required for this course to run
- Accommodation for 7 nights, 8 days in a twin/double room with private bathroom
- Prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room
- You can pay extra to secure a private twin room for sole occupancy
- Check in anytime after 2pm on day 1 and check out by 11am on day 8
- Traditional Italian breakfast daily (consisting mainly of cakes and pastries)
- Welcome dinner with wine on your first night
- Please note: your welcome dinner may not always be taken at the Farmhouse; it may take place in local restaurants in the nearby town of Peccioli
- Please note that car hire is ESSENTIAL for this holiday to make the most of its remote location
Set deep in the rolling hills of Tuscany in the Era Valley is this beautifully converted 17th century Tuscan farmhouse surrounded by olive groves, a vineyard and orchards which together form a charming Agriturismo. Perfectly positioned along the ‘route of the wines of the Pisa hills’ between Pisa and Volterra this is an ideal holiday spot to pursue your passion for all things Italian in Tuscany.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on
- Quality Country Inns