This 6 night/7 day Neapolitan pizza course is aimed at those looking to for an introduction to pizza making as you'll really get to grips with learning to make pizza in a traditional wood stove pizza oven using pizza making methods taught by authentic Italian cooks more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the tutor’s profile and guest reviews
- 5 days of Neapolitan pizza making using a modern wood fired oven from Monday to Friday
- Lessons are around 3 hours each and the exact time of the lessons vary but typically begin at 11.30am
- Cooking lessons take place at the Villa Capo Santa Fortunata
- All pizza making ingredients
- Your own souvenir apron
- Return transfers from your hotel to the Villa Capo Santa Fortunata for your cookery lessons
- A PDF document with recipes in (sent to you via email)
- Note: lessons will be given in English either with the Chef speaking English or a translator will be present to translate from Italian to English
- A continental buffet breakfast each morning
- 6 nights / 7 days hotel accommodation either at the Palmento Relais in Piano di Sorrento or at the Green House Hotel in Sorrento
- Note: Prices are based on two people sharing a twin/double standard bedroom
- Single travellers can book a twin/double room for sole occupancy for a compulsory single room supplement (subject to availability)
- Please note that shared rooms for solo travellers are not offered on this holiday and singles must pay a compulsory single supplement for their own room
- Check in any time between 11am - 8pm on day 1 and check out by 10.30am on day 7
- Internet access at the hotel
This friendly Italian cooking school in Sorrento focuses on simple healthy Italian food and uses fresh organically grown produce from the local area, you can even specialise in making the Italian classics of pizza, pasta and gelato learning to cook in the traditional Italian kitchen of the Villa Capo Santa Fortunata set just a few minutes from the sea in stunning Sorrento.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on