Promising to be not only a cooking experience but also a cultural one, this family-run 7 night Italian cooking and wine holiday near Lucca has hands-on lessons to learn delicious rustic Italian meals and recipes while visiting culinary highlights such as local markets and vineyards more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- *All meals, accommodation and transfers included*
- 3, 4 hour hands-on Italian cookery lessons
- 7 nights accommodation at the B&B in a private ensuite room
- You can check in any time after 12pm on day 1 and check-out by 11am on day 8
- Transfers to and from Pisa International Airport
- Each breakfast, lunch and dinner (Day 1 dinner only, Day 8 breakfast only)
- Wine and soft drinks included at all meals
- A welcome buffet on arrival on day 1
- Wifi and Internet access
- Trips to Barga, Lucca and Pisa local markets
- Various trips to local places of interest in Tuscany including trip to the vineyard, local flour mill and cheese tasting
- Wine tasting at Alex's winery "Per...Bacco!"
- All transport during the excursions
- Free time to relax and explore the area
Stay in a cosy family-run cookery school only 4 kilometres away from Barga, a beautiful medieval village. You will be right on the edge of Garfagnana, the upper valley and basin of the river Serchio, known for its history and stunning geographical features in Northern Italy.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on