Design and make your own unique pieces of jewellery using silver, metal & polymer clays as well as experimenting with glass, porcelain & more, while staying in a lovely rural 19th century farmhouse in South-West France in the Gascony region on this luxury all-inclusive jewellery holiday more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read the tutor’s profile and guest reviews
- *All meals, accommodation and train station transfers included*
- Jewellery workshops on days 2, 3, 5 and 6 using materials such as silver, bronze, copper metal clays, glass, polymer and porcelain
- Options of cooking or food discovery on day 5 and 6
- Access to the jewellery studio daily to work on your pieces
- All materials and equipment for jewellery making
- Tips on how to start your own jewellery business
- Armagnac distillery visit and tasting session
- Gallery and market visits
- Chateau visit and wine tasting session
- Transport to and from all excursions
- All breakfasts, lunches, and 3 course gourmet dinners daily
- All refreshments (including wine, etc.)
- 7 nights/8 days accommodation in a private twin/double room
- Prices are based on 1 person in their own private room with en-suite bathroom (no single supplement for a private room)
- If two people travel together and share a room, a discount is offered (see the 'Costing and Extras' tab for details)
- Pick up and drop off from Agen train station
- Check in any time after 4pm on day 1 and check out by 10am on day 8
Set in the heart of Gascony in SW France, this 19th Century farmhouse is surrounded by 50 acres of private unspoilt meadows. Although this is a rural retreat with fresh organic farmers' produce all around, the bustling picturesque towns of Nérac and Condom are close by. This is the perfect location for a fun relaxing holiday experience.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on