Stay in a beautiful French country house in a tranquil part of Gascony and combine studio sessions with painting 'en plein air'; includes visits to the local villages for wine tasting, great lunches and be inspired on a visit to the local gallery to explore French paintings more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Airport transfers to and from Toulouse airport: please note that airport pick-up is around 3pm on arrival day so any guests arriving earlier will be asked to wait at the airport until the pick-up time for the group
- Pick up from Agen or Auch train station
- 7 nights accommodation based on 2 sharing a double room (twin or double bed) with ensuite bathroom
- Please note: If you prefer a twin room with two single beds, let us know in advance and a twin can be made up instead of a double
- If you are a solo traveller, you can book a double room for sole occupancy for a supplement
- Check in anytime after 3pm on day 1 and check-out by 11am on day 8
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with wine and soft drinks with the exception of evening 7 where dinner is in a local restaurant and costs around 20 Euros per head
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Daily painting sessions with tuition
- Visit to Chateau Monluc in St Puy for wine tasting on day 2 (note: The wine tasting is optional)
- Visit to Lectoure or Condom market on day 3
- Visit to the water gardens of Latour Marliac on day 4 (please note: entrance fee of 5 Euros per person is extra)
- Visit to the local gallery at Abbeye de Flaran in the Chateau at Laverdens (please note: entrance fee of 5 Euros per person is extra)
- A canoe glide down the river (please note: canoe hire fee of 5 Euros per person is extra for the boat and the lifejacket)
- Use of the outdoor pool (weather permitted), bicycles and ping pong table and board games
- Note: please do bring your own brushes, paper/canvas and painting materials in your chosen medium
Head to La Salle, your accommodation and just 10 minutes from St Puy, which is a beautiful French country house in this tranquil part of Gascony, known for its wonderful hearty cuisine and join your host and artist Jill along with her husband Terry for an inspiring painting week. With 5 wonderfully decorated and individual double ensuite bedrooms, outside pool and sunny terrace for alfresco dining, your stay will be a comfortable and memorable one.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on