Get creative on this wirework jewellery making course where you will be taught how to make jewellery using wire-working techniques using sterling silver & copper wire; set in the beautiful countryside of Aveyron in Southern France you’ll stay and learn in a beautifully restored farmhouse more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation in your own room for 3 nights/4 days
- Breakfast each day
- Lunch for 2 days during the jewellery workshops
- 2 days of wirework jewellery making lessons
- All jewellery making materials and equipment
- The jewellery you’ve made to take home with you
- Pick up and drop off from Rodez airport or train station
- Please note: An alternative start date to those listed may be possible if suitable flights can be found. Contact us on 0845 625 0445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aveyron, with Rodez at its centre has 10 of the official ‘les plus beaux villages de France’, this beautiful area of Southern France in the rugged Midi-Pyrénées region is home to some of the world’s most stunning countryside; enjoy your jewellery making course in a beautiful rural farmhouse where you’ll stay in a lovingly restored attic room with breathtaking views
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on