Join Fabio on this one day cooking class in Fabio’s private city centre apartment right in the centre of Rome near the Spanish Steps for a fun pasta making morning and walking tour of the local food shops and the famous Campo de' Fiori food market more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read guest reviews
- A walking tour of the local food shops and Campo De' Fiori market in Rome starting at 9.30am for around 1 hour (see your voucher for the meeting point)
- 1 cooking lesson after the walking tour
- The course starts at 9.30am and you’ll finish around 3pm after you’ve eaten the lunch you’ve learned to cook
- The pasta and other dishes you’ve learned to cook that morning with wine
- Please note that if Fabio is unavailable your class will be taken by another of the school's equally amazing and knowledgeable chefs
Go learn to cook authentic Italian dishes in Rome, cook in the private kitchen of the cook’s home just two blocks from the famous Spanish steps in Rome and cook traditional Italian dishes from the region with fun and friendly Fabio who is passionate about cooking and Italy
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on