Unwind and rejuvenate your tastebuds and mind with this Italian cooking and yoga holiday in Conversano; discover the secrets behind delicious Italian cuisine while centering your mind with daily yoga sessions & special Ayurvedic treatments on this holiday with a difference more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation at the farmhouse in a twin/double room for 6 nights
- Prices are based on two sharing, a single supplement applies for those travelling solo who wish to book a private single room
- You can check in any time after 2pm on Day 1 and check out by 10am on Day 7
- Italian cookery lesson on day 4 of your holiday
- Daily Hatha yoga sessions
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Conversano village visit
- Monopoli visit to the caves and various historic sites
- A visit to Alberobello, the UNESCO World Heritage site
- 2 Ayurvedic treatments
- All transport to and from the various cultural sites plus entrance fees
- Plenty of free time to explore the region
- Transfer from Conversano train station (airport transfers can be arranged at an extra cost)
Stay in an intimate 15th Century farmhouse, overlooking an ancient lake bed now covered in beautiful flowers. There is plenty to keep you occupied - take a dip in the luxurious swimming pool or travel through the olive and cherry tree groves by bike or on foot. Encircled by high stone walls and gorgeous gardens, enjoy plenty of relaxing privacy at the farmhouse while still being only 30 minutes from Bari airport and 3km from the coastal village of Conversano.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on