On this serene 1 week holistic yoga retreat you’ll immerse yourself in wellbeing enjoying twice daily yoga sessions to relax and revitalise you whilst staying in local Greek accommodation near the village of Agios Nikolaos Lefktro, just a short walk from the beautiful local beaches more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read guest reviews
- A total of ten 1.5 hour yoga sessions taken between days 2-7
- Note: You’ll have one day off between days 2-7 and the exact day off will be confirmed on arrival
- Morning yoga sessions start at 8.30am and finish around 10am
- Evening yoga sessions start at 6pm and finish around 7.30pm
- A hearty brunch/light lunch each day served at the retreat around 12 noon
- A delicious vegetarian welcome dinner on day 1 and a farewell dinner on day 7
- 7 nights/8 days accommodation in a twin/double room or self-catering apartment
- Note: Prices are based on two persons sharing.
- A compulsory single supplement applies for those travelling solo who wish to book a twin/double room for sole occupancy as a single room
- Note: Shared rooms are not offered for this holiday
- Check in any time after 2pm on day 1 and check out by 11am on day 8
- Yoga mats are provided although you are welcome to bring your own
Within 1.25 hours of Kalamata, the second largest city of the Peloponnese on the coast of mainland Greece, you will stay in the charming fishing village of Agios Nikolaos, Lefktro. Based at the tranquil holistic centre perched on a hillside offering wonderful views of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea. Built in the traditional style the centre is framed by a backdrop of inspiring mountains and olive groves, less than 1 mile from the larger village of Stoupa and its wonderful sandy beaches.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on