Calling all photo enthusiasts! 35 hours of exciting photography tuition will transform your understanding and ability to work with your camera and you will be immersed in local activities and excursions in this spectacular region of South-West France, leaving you inspired and taking fantastic photos more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- 6 days of photography tuition (around 6-7 hours per day) starting on Sunday (the day after arrival)
- 35 hours of photography tuition in total with your talented photographer
- All meals for the duration of your stay including a welcome dinner on Saturday evening when you arrive
- Transportation to and from on-location photo-shoots
- Occasional use of digital cameras, lenses and lighting equipment
- Use of the photography studio, grounds and swimming pool
- Five A4 prints of your best work
- 7 nights/8 days accommodation in a private twin/double ensuite room in beautiful restored medieval monastery
- Prices are based on 1 person in their own private room with en-suite bathroom (no single supplement for a private room)
- 2 people travelling together can share a room or have their own private room each
- Please note you will have a final photography session on day 7 (Friday) from 10-4pm and you check-out the following day on Saturday morning
- On-site Wi-Fi
- Free return transfer to Bergerac airport or Angoulême train station
- Check in any time around 5pm on day 1 (Saturday) and check out by 4pm on day 8 (the following Saturday)
This lovely photography school in South-West France combines state of the art technology with beautiful accommodation and warm, attentive hosts. Nestled in the French countryside, guests enjoy stunning views as well as an abundance of engaging cultural activities in the local towns and villages which will stay with you long after you return home.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on