Immerse yourself in French life on this 5 night/6 day cooking & wine course that promises not only a cooking experience but also a cultural one; stay in a beautiful French house in the historical village of Gramont in Gascony & learn to cook typical French dishes using fresh ingredients more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read guest reviews
- Accommodation for 5 nights from Sunday to Thursday inclusive
- You can check in anytime after 2pm on Sunday and check-out by noon on Friday
- 5 Cookery lessons with a professional chef
- Cooking lessons take place in the professional kitchen at the Auberge restaurant or in the purpose built teaching kitchen in the farmhouse either with Chef David or Chef Bernard
- All cooking materials, apron and ingredients
- Breakfast each morning
- Lunch each day at the farmhouse with lunch on day 2 in a traditional french Auberge
- A four course dinner on 3 evenings with wine, water and coffee
- 2 evenings dining at the traditional French Auberge, dinner includes wine and coffee
- A visit to the farmers market
- A tour of the Chateau de Gramont
- A visit to the Gramont wine museum which has the largest and most expensive collection of wine and wine memorabilia outside of Bordeaux; visit includes a tour of the wine museum and wine tasting of local wines
- A visit to the medieval fortified village of Larrissingle and the delightful village of la Romieu
- A visit to Condom and a tour of the local Armagnac distillery
- All transport for your afternoon or morning trips so a car is not necessary
- Prices are based on 1 person in their own private room with en-suite bathroom (no single supplement for a private room)
- If two people travel together and share a room, a discount is offered (see the costing and extras tab for details)
Recommended by Alastair Sawday, this lovingly restored French farmhouse set in the peaceful village of Gramont surrounded by breathtaking views of the idyllic Gascony countryside is the setting for your French cookery holiday, only 50 minutes from Toulouse and less than two hours from Bordeaux, Bergerac and Carcassonne.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on