Discover the amazing benefits of combining Yoga and Scuba Diving on the island of Gozo, Malta, surrounded by stunning beaches and rich culture; practice yoga in the morning before heading to the sea to immerse yourself in wonderful sea life and gaining an optional PADI certification more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- This new retreat is run by our yoga school in Egypt, click here to read guest reviews
- 6 x 90 minute Yoga classes in the morning at 8am
- Note: you’ll have 1 free day with no Yoga practice
- PADI Open Water or Advanced diving course – please specify your level during the booking process
- Please note: prices are based on PADI Open Water course, if you choose to do the PADI Advanced, you will receive £20 off the price
- Transportation to the dive centre and all diving equipment and tuition
- Please note that the PADI certifications if desired (€35 Euros) and the diving manual (€40 Euros) and can be purchased on site upon arrival and are NOT included in the price
- Please note that before confirming availability we will require the following information from you:
- - Your diving skill level
- - If you have any health issues & if you are on any medication as a result
- - Whether you are PADI certified, or if you wish to get PADI certification
- Breakfast and dinner each day (gluten free available - please notify us before you arrive), excludes free day when only brunch is served
- 7 nights / 8 days accommodation
- Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room with a shared bathroom
- Single travellers will share a room with a person of the same sex or can book a private occupancy for a compulsory single room supplement
- Check in /out times are flexible
- Note: prices are based on 2 sharing a twin or double room, solo travellers who do not wish to share can pay a single room supplement for their own private room subject to availability
- Note: Please bring your own yoga mat
This yoga school, usually based in Dahab, Egypt, has opened a brand new location on the beautiful and historical Maltese island of Gozo. Often described as the jewel of the Mediterranean, Gozo enjoys great weather and is a rugged unspoilt island steeped in history with stunning beaches surrounded by pristine waters.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on