Combine your energetic surf lessons with relaxing yoga for a perfectly balanced holiday in the surfing village of Tamraght; this friendly surf camp is the perfect base for a surf holiday in Morocco, offering the best surf tuition, daily yoga sessions, rooftop group meals & beautiful views more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- 6 days surf lessons (4 hours a day) with qualified instructors
- Surf equipment during your stay (surf board and wetsuit)
- Transportation to the surf spots every day
- 6 Yoga sessions per week (1 hour per session - extra yoga sessions are available for additional cost)
- Yoga mats
- 7 Nights accommodation in a shared room in the surf house with a shared bathroom
- Please note prices are per person and based on shared accommodation, if you are a solo traveller, you will be placed in a room with another traveller of the same sex
- If you wish to have your own room, this can be arranged for an extra supplement depending on availability
- Daily breakfast on the rooftop terrace
- 6 Packed lunches at the surf locations
- 6 Evening meals on the roof top terrace (plus one planned evening outside the camp when dinner is at guests’ expense)
- Shower towel and bed linen (please bring your own beach towel)
- Check in on day 1 any time after 2pm and check out on day 8 by 12pm
- Free time to explore the area
- Return transfers from Agadir airport to the surf camp
In the quiet mellow village of Tamraght, lies this outstanding locally-run surf camp. The popular surf spot, Devil’s Rock, is visible from the terrace, and it’s only a short walk away from the surf camp. The town of Taghazout is a quick drive to the north, and the city of Agadir is 15km to the south. Stay in a beautiful Moroccan four level house and fill up on local homemade cuisine while you enjoy your surf holiday.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on