This 3 night pizza and pasta break in Tuscany near Lucca is an ideal introduction into making these Italian classics; get to grips with learning how to make pizza and pasta from scratch during fun hands-on cookery lessons using traditional methods taught by authentic Italian cooks more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- *All meals, accommodation and transfers included*
- 2, 4 hour hands-on Italian cookery lessons (one pizza and one pasta)
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at the B&B in an private ensuite room
- You can check in any time after 12pm on day 1 and check-out by 11am on day 4
- Transfers to and from Pisa International Airport
- Each breakfast, lunch and dinner (Day 1 dinner only, Day 4 breakfast only)
- Wine and soft drinks included at all meals
- A welcome buffet on arrival on day 1
- WiFi and Internet access
- Trips to Barga and Castelnuovo Garfagnana
- All transport during the excursions
- Wine tasting at Alex’s winery
- Free time to relax and explore the area
Stay in a cosy family-run cookery school only 4 kilometres away from Barga, a beautiful medieval village. You will be right on the edge of Garfagnana, the upper valley and basin of the river Serchio, known for its history and stunning geographical features in Northern Italy.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on