This fantastic 4 night luxury cookery holiday is all about delicious food from preparation through to final presentation, cooking not only Greek food but mixing cultures taking influences from Italian cooking as well; stay in a stunning villa overlooking the sea for a unique cookery holiday more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation at the villa in a twin/double room for 4 nights
- Singles can either share a room with another of the same sex for no extra charge or if a private room is available, you’ll have your own room for no extra cost (subject to availability, please check before booking)
- You can check in any time after 4pm on day 1 and check-out by 11am on day 5
- A welcome drink on arrival on day 1
- All meals and soft drinks and wine
- A visit to a local farmers market
- A visit to the local yoghurt and ice-cream artisan factory
- A visit to a traditional wood-burn bakery
- Cooking lessons on days 2, 3 and 4 including one lesson by the beach to cook fresh fish
Indulge in pure luxury at this wonderful minimalist villa with some of the best panoramic views the South Evian sea can offer. Designed with an eclectic architectural taste, this villa was built to offer absolute comfort and relaxation whilst blending into the beautiful rural scenery that surrounds it. Set in the ancient town of Marathon that boasts historic archaeological sites alongside stunning sandy beaches, its proximity to Athens makes it a popular choice for exploring this region.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on