Enhance your trip to Sorrento and Italy’s Amalfi Coast with this fun Italian cooking course where you’ll learn to cook authentic Italian dishes during a hands-on cookery lesson preparing a delicious 4-course menu before sitting down and enjoying the meal with local wine more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- 3 Hour hands-on cookery lesson with an Italian chef starting at 10am
- Cookery lessons will be held in English
- All ingredients
- Cooking materials
- The use of an apron during your class
- Recipes to take away with you (the menu will include 4 courses)
- The meal you've cooked with drinks
- A souvenir shopping bag to take away with you
Located just 10 minutes from the centre of Sorrento in the quiet village of Sant’Agnello on Italy’s Amalfi Coast, this contemporary Italian cooking school boasts an airy kitchen with state of the art appliances, expert chefs, knowledgeable hosts and fantastic wines. Situated in the stunning grounds of a hotel surrounded by lemon and orange groves, it is the perfect place to learn to cook Italian classics from homemade pasta to fish dishes to Tiramisu.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on