The beautiful Andalucían mountain village of Torrox, located between Malaga and Nerja, is the setting for your painting course where you’ll immerse yourself in Andalucían life and be inspired by the beautiful surroundings whilst brushing up on your painting skills on this week long painting holiday more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Torrox for 7 nights/8 days
- Note: Prices are based on 1 person staying in a private room with a bathroom
- 5 days of painting tuition from a guest artist
- Please note: 23 June is a pastels course
- Painting equipment – easels, drawing boards, lightweight folding chairs
- You must bring your own brushes and paints (you will be sent a materials list prior to your holiday via email)
- All transport to all painting locations
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- All lunches and evening meals during the activity programme including a welcome dinner on the first night - please arrive in Torrox by 5pm (please note meals will not be provided on the free day)
- A return transfer from Malaga airport at set times (please advise your arrival flight details at least 14 days before the date of travel)
- Please note: Transfers from the airport available at 12 noon (your flight must arrive before 12 noon) and back to the airport at 9am (your flight must leave after 12 noon) – if your flight arrives outside of this time, please contact us as private transfers can be arranged at extra cost of 60 euros each way
Your holiday will be based in the typical white Andalucian pueblo of Torrox; situated between Malaga and Nerja, this beautiful mountain village offers stunning landscape scenery, unique architecture and a near perfect climate.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on