The beautiful Andalucían mountain village of Torrox, located between Malaga and Nerja, is the setting for your painting course where you’ll immerse yourself in Andalucían life and be inspired by the beautiful surroundings whilst brushing up on your painting skills on this week long painting holiday more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation in the Hotel Alandalus in Torrox for 7 nights/8 days
- Please note that in 2017 you may be placed in Hotel La Casa just 30 metres from Hotel Alandalus - the holiday package will remain the same but there will be an added supplement to stay in this higher standard of hotel; please see 'Costing and Extras' tab for more information
- Check-out by noon on departure day
- Note: Prices are based on 1 person staying in a private room with a bathroom in Hotel Alandalus
- 5 days of painting tuition from a guest artist
- Please note: 23 June is a pastels course
- Painting equipment – easels, drawing boards, lightweight folding chairs
- You must bring your own brushes and paints (you will be sent a materials list prior to your holiday via email)
- All transport to all painting locations
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- All lunches and evening meals during the activity programme (please note meals will not be provided on the free day)
- Return transfer from Malaga airport at set times which are: 12 noon-12:30pm from the airport and at 9am back to the airport (private transfers can be arranged outside of these times for an additional cost of around 60 euros each way)
Your holiday will be based in the typical white Andalucian pueblo of Torrox; situated between Malaga and Nerja, this beautiful mountain village offers stunning landscape scenery, unique architecture and a near perfect climate.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on