Stay by the beach in Side, a wonderful Turkish town that perfectly combines nature and history for a truly unforgettable yoga holiday that will allow you to unwind, relax and physically, mentally and spiritually recharge more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Free 1-2-1 yoga mentoring session worth £95, inc. customised practice for your needs plus a personalised yoga routine to take home if booked before 28 February 2017
- Click here to read the yoga instructor profiles and guest reviews
- A total of 8 yoga sessions per week which will be a mix of min 90 minute morning sessions and min 90 minute evening sessions spread over the week, with one day off a week (exact schedule will be given to you on arrival)
- Morning yoga starts each day around 8.00am
- A healthy and delicious buffet breakfast/brunch each morning after your yoga classes
- Unlimited tea, coffee and herbal teas
- 2 traditional Turkish dinners on Monday and a farewell dinner on Friday evenings
- 7 nights / 8 days accommodation in a private single or twin/double room with bathroom
- Note: Solo travellers will have their own private room with en-suite for no extra cost
- Double/twin rooms with en-suites are also available for friends travelling together (please request these at the time of booking if 2 people are travelling together)
- Check in anytime after 2pm on day 1 and check out by 11am on day 8 (earlier arrivals on day 1 are possible)
- All advice from your hosts Jo and her husband Murat on the local area, places to visit, where to eat and activities
- Note: yoga mats can be provided but we advise you bring a yoga towel to place on top
Stay in the pretty town of Side and enjoy a yoga holiday that is the perfect balance of life enhancing yoga, relaxation, traditional Turkish food and culture. Its unique location set in one of Turkey's oldest town just a stone’s throw from the nearest beaches with the warm waters of the Mediterranean. With less than an hour from Antalya airport,offers the perfect combination of nature, great beaches and Turkish history making it a great place for a yoga holiday.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on
Public holidays / Closures