Combine a passion for the delights of Thai cookery with a love of yoga on this unique 7 night yoga and cookery holiday; take advantage of the wonderful natural beauty of Koh Yao Noi Island, an hour from Phuket where you’ll stay in a boutique hotel/spa, blend daily yoga and 3 cooking classes more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- 7 Yoga classes (1.5 hours per session)
- Yoga classes start at 8.30am each morning
- 1 private yoga class
- 3 days of Thai cookery classes (2 hours per day)
- Cookery sessions start around 1pm and the exact cookery schedule will be confirmed on arrival#
- Please note that cookery lessons run with a minimum of 2 people, if you are a solo traveller, it may be possible for you to join an existing group but availability but be confirmed first
- 4 x 90 minute body treatments of your choice during the week (appointments will be confirmed on arrival)
- Accommodation at the resort in a Superior Twin/Double Studio with en-suite for 7 nights
- Please note: Prices are based on two sharing a twin or double room with en-suite bathroom
- Single travellers can book a twin/double room with en-suite bathroom for sole occupancy for a compulsory single room supplement (subject to availability)
- Please note that shared rooms for solo travellers are not offered on this holiday and singles must pay a compulsory single supplement for their own room
- You can check in anytime after 2pm on day 1 and check-out by 12pm on day 8
- Full buffet breakfast each day
- Unlimited use of the herbal steam room and waterfall plunge pool bath
- Fresh local mineral water in your room
- Return airport transfers from Phuket Airport to the retreat (please note transfers will run at fixed times due to the ferry schedule - departure from the ferry terminal will be at 11am or 4pm; if you are unable to make these times, you will need to book overnight accommodation in Phuket)
Stay in the magnificent Phang Nga bay, a stunning island retreat and spa bathed in warm tropical sun with secluded beaches. You will be in the expert hands of the senior instructor, a knowledgeable and welcoming guide with a commitment to improving your wellbeing through the practice of Yoga for an unrivalled wellbeing holiday.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on