With consistent waves, warm weather and a traditional vibe, Bouznika beach in North Morocco is the perfect place to surf by day and learn the secrets of Moroccan cuisine by night on this sociable 7 night/ 8 day cooking and surf holiday where you’ll stay in a fun surf house right on the beach more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Click here to read guest reviews
- 7 nights/ 8 days accommodation in a shared room with shared bathroom at the beachside surf house
- Solo travellers can share a twin room with a shared bathroom with another guest (please note that you will be allocated a room with one of the same sex where possible but if not, you may find rooms are mixed male and female) for no single supplement
- Note: There will be a maximum of 10 guests at the surf house sharing five bathrooms
- 6 x 1.5 hour surf lessons from fully qualified and accredited instructors on days 2-7
- Please note that the exact time of the surf lessons will be confirmed on arrival and are subject to the tides
- Surf board hire during lessons
- 3 x 4 hour cookery lessons with a local Moroccan lady
- The exact time and days of the 3 cookery classes will be arranged upon arrival
- Breakfast daily
- A vegetarian lunch on days 2-7 (sandwiches or a light lunch after your surf lessons)
- The 3 dinners that you have cooked during the Moroccan cookery lessons
- Unlimited tea, coffee and water throughout the week
- Transport to and from surf spots to suit your ability
- 2 nights’ transport into town if you want to head out for dinner or a night out
- A pick-up and drop off from Casablanca airport or Mohammedia train station (please remember to email/call the surf school directly at least 7 days in advance to arrange the pick-up)
- PLEASE NOTE - it is all guest's responsibility to ensure they have adequate travel insurance to cover the activities of the holiday and the surf school request each guest's insurance details upon arrival
Discover the freedom of North Morocco at this fantastic surf school located between Casablanca and the capital, Rabat, which offers not only surf holidays but also cooking lessons for a surf holiday with a difference. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere at your funky surf house accommodation situated just a stone’s throw from Bouznika beach. With trained surfers on hand and a local Moroccan demonstrating traditional cooking methods for a holiday to remember!
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on
- British Surf Association (BSA)