Create beautiful artwork and enjoy breath-taking views on this unique 7 night sailing and painting holiday in sunny Paleros, which offers you the perfect chance to develop your artistic streak, sail through crystal blue lagoons and relax under the gorgeous sun, letting your troubles slip away more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- SPECIAL OFFER: 10% off all dates until 28 February 2017, WAS €980 NOW €882
- 3 days of painting and drawing tuition daily from resident artist Barbara
- 4 day sailing experience aboard the Catalina sailing boat
- 3 nights accommodation in local apartments in a private room with ensuite bathroom
- 4 nights aboard a lovely sailing boat in a private cabin with shared bathroom
- All transport to the painting locations if it is not possible to walk there
- Drawing boards, white spirit and stools provided
- All other basic study equipment and materials such as watercolors, crayons, oil and acrylic paint are also provided
- Check-in any time after 2pm on day 1 and check out by 10am on day 8
Your painting lessons will be based in the typical white Greek village of Paleros; situated on the Greek mainland opposite the Island of Lefkas, this beautiful fishing village offers stunning landscape scenery, clear blue seas and pretty Greek houses making it the perfect place in which to paint
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on