Learn how to make delicious traditional Greek meals native to Zakynthos on this wonderful Greek cooking and wine holiday; learn about and taste the local olive oil and wines right where they are produced and get absorbed in hands on cookery lessons and activities in stunning surroundings more details...
Included in the price
Please note that holidays do not include flights, please see the 'getting there' tab for more details.
- Accommodation at the villa in an ensuite studio with kitchen for 7 nights
- Prices are per person and based on 2 people travelling together and sharing a studio
- If you are a solo traveller, you will be required to pay a single supplement for your own private studio
- Transfers to and from Zakynthos Island Airport or ferry terminal
- Breakfast is included each morning
- 4 1 hour cooking lessons with the locals
- Tasting of local wine and olive oils
- A visit to confectionary and Baklava making session
- A magical sunset dinner
- A swim in Shipwreck Bay
- Turtle boat trip
- 7 day private tour guide with an English speaking host
- Wifi and Internet
- You can check in any time after 12pm on day 1 and check-out by 12am on day 8
- Free time to relax and explore the area
Situated on the stunning island of Zakynthos, the villa, your accommodation, is blessed with idyllic, relaxing and peaceful surroundings, shrouded by lush vines and well-kept flower beds. This little gem of refuge and calm is only 300 metres away from the lovely Laganas beach, and a 5 minute stroll from Laganas main street with a quaint, yet lively parade of shops, tavernas, restaurants & bars on the water.
Holiday start days
- This holiday starts on